Using our years of experience in developing and producing high quality packaging, our creative print and design service will guide you through each process. We’ll help you select the right materials, provide precise prototypes, samples and proofs using CAD software and recommend the perfect combination of varnishing, coating, laminating, embossing and foil finishes to create stunning results.
We provide cost-effective solutions for every size of project, from small runs requiring a fast turnaround to large volumes including those with complex multiple version changes.
We’ve handled all shapes and sizes of promotional packing, including:
- Stand-up floor displays
- Shelf, countertop and mobile hanging displays and wobblers
- Brochure holders
- Mailing envelopes
- Box sleeves
- Display and point of sale (POS)
- Header cards
- Presentation boxes
- Hang tags, CD/DVD/Media
Litho and digital print options
Our 6 color Heidelberg Speedmaster presses with closed loop color spectrophotometry produce consistently stunning results on a wide range of substrates and foils up to 24 pt.
Offering the highest quality offset-like quality on the market, our HP Indigo 6 color digital presses run up to 18 pt. stock and are ideal for:
- Samples, prototypes and test runs
- Promotional, seasonal, new product launches, end-of-life products
- Low-volume SKUs
- Versionalized packaging such as a Spanish-language version that may account for 10-15% of the overall print volume
- Higher-end applications, where packaging features photos or images that would not reproduce as well on flexo or gravure
- Orders where speed to market is a factor